github account: https://github.com/waterimp/
some old stuff
Command Line Utilities - Utilities that programmers may find useful.
- linecount - Counts lines of code, comments, and whitespace in source code files.
- todo_list - Scans text files (such as source code) for "todo" comments and generates a table in HTML format of what was found.
- purge_pycs - Recursively deletes all *.pyc from the specified directory. Will prompt to delete .pyc files that do not have a coresponding .py file.
- datetime - Outputs the date and time in a format that I like.
- strip_cvs - Recursively deletes all directories named "CVS" from a specified directory.
The software on these pages are Copyright Lee Bush on their respective dates.
- awebshell library - a library for quickly accessing web pages with short command line interface-style commands. Here is a link to top-level project in case the link breaks.